Inspired by the design of old-school helmets from skateboarding's halcyon days, the Dawn features a classic full-cut design. The hardshell comes in a single mould, with low cut earflaps, which suggest that distinctive retro look. Built from our tried- and- tested hardshell construction, with sturdy PP and shock-absorbing EPS foam padding, the Dawn helmet is the first of its kind meeting all required safety standards.
- Hardshell helmets are constructed from ABS or PP plastic. This outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a two-piece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.
- European bike and skateboard helmet standard CE EN 1078
- US-American bike helmet standard CPSC
Tuned Fit System. Our Tuned Fit System allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet. Our helmets always come with two sizes of pads. Each size comes in a different color which makes it easy to determine the right pads to fit the helmet to the head. It is very important to adjust the helmet with these included pads. For example, if necessary, the slightly thicker pads can be mounted on the back of the head and the pad for the front of the head can be thinner, or vice versa.
Low Fit. A helmet can only protect what it covers. Our Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- Hardshell ear coverage. The Hardshell Ear Coverage brings full protection down to the ears. Your choice when doing faster skiing and freeriding. Or when you like the classic ear protection styling from the early 80ies.
- 14 vents with air flow channels
- Comfort padding in 2 sizes. Premium heat-sealed padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying: Removable and machine (hand) washable.
Head Circumference 54-56 cm (S/M) 57-59 cm (L/XL)