Featuring our custom low, snug fit, the Evolution helmet is one of the slimmest hardshell designs available. It features a tough skate-style hardshell construction, which securely protects all the useful bits of your noggin. The design curves anatomically around the head for a great fit and tailored wearing comfort. The Evolution helmet is offered in a large range of colors and graphics.
- Hardshell helmets are constructed from ABS or PP plastic. This outer shell gets bonded to the EPS core for a two-piece construction that provides high durability and ultimate high-impact protection.
- European bike and skateboard helmet standard CE EN 1078
- US-American bike helmet standard CPSC
Tuned Fit System. Our Tuned Fit System allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet. Our helmets always come with two sizes of pads. Each size comes in a different color which makes it easy to determine the right pads to fit the helmet to the head. It is very important to adjust the helmet with these included pads. For example, if necessary, the slightly thicker pads can be mounted on the back of the head and the pad for the front of the head can be thinner, or vice versa.
- Snug Fit. We design our helmets differently from our competitors. We have analyzed the most diverse heads and determined a basic anatomical shape. This allows us to follow exactly the curves of the human head shape. You can see this very well when you look at a TSG helmet from the front: The sides of the helmet shell have more curvature and go clearly inwards. The outline of the TSG helmets at the sides and at the back is round and not straight down like with other helmets. With this production we achieve a so-called contact ring inside the helmet. Here the head touches the helmet all around. We call this the TSG Snug Fit. Beside the better fit, our helmets with Snug Fit also look less bulky. In order to lift the TSG helmet from the head, more power is needed than with competition models. This is important so that the helmet does not slip during use and above all remains in the correct position even in the event of a fall.
Low Fit. A helmet can only protect what it covers. Our Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 vents with air flow channels
- Comfort padding in 2 sizes. Premium heat-sealed padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying: Removable and machine (hand) washable.
Head Circumference 54-56 cm (S/M) 57-59 cm (L/XL) 59-61 cm (XXL)